- Chuck Doerrer - the Michael Jordan of the cocktail!
- Matt Namazzi
The Bartenders were the heart and soul of Theo's.
- Drunk: “How Much?”
- Bartender X: “Ahhhhh, how 'bout seven dollars?”
Theo's Food and Spirits…
- Sugar Mountain - Neil Young
- Cantaloop - Us3
- Cleaning Windows - Van Morrison
- Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen
- Too much - Dave Matthews Band
- Jack and Dianne - John Cougar Mellancamp
- Reelin' In The Years - Steely Dan
- Handle With Care-Traveling Wilburys
- Gin and Juice - Snoop Dogg
- Blackbird - Beatles
Click Edit to the right to add a new song
- I once saw a man lose a fake tooth, then the tooth was thrown out in the trash and a few mins later it was found and the man put his fake tooth back in!
- I once saw Greikas say to a bartending Cavanaugh, “Easy Kevin. I'm losing my ass on that ice.”
- The impromptu “Rembrants” concert on the back porch.
- Jagermeister and McGillicudy's on tap!!! Bar dice anyone?
- Andrew Scholl getting ticketed for underage smoking.
- “That Agnew gets all the ladies” - Greikas
- Pregaming at Theo's before a Beastie Boys show and at the show, Mike D saying onstage that they were late because of this awesome bookstore they couldn't leave (next door to Theo's).
This is and always was the only SUPER BAR!!!! For all the good times we cannot remember!!!!