|Date||Opponent||Location||Time (CT) / Results||Record||Media||Jersey (Record)||Notes||Ticket Info|
|Oct 28||Illinois State||None||Closed Door Scrimmage||None|
|Oct||George Mason||None||Closed Door Scrimmage||None|
| || || || || || || ||
|Nov 11-Sun||Colgate||Bradley Center||W 84-63||1-0||ESPNU||Camo (1-0)||Maui Invitational||On Sale Oct 20|
|Nov 13-Tue||Southeastern Louisiana||Bradley Center||W 64-53||2-0||Sports32||White (1-0)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Nov 19-Mon||Butler||Lahaina Civic Center, Kaanapali (Maui), HI||L 71-72||2-1||ESPN2||White (1-1)||Maui Invitational||Purchase|
|Nov 20-Tue||Mississippi State||Kaanapali (Maui), HI||W 89-62||3-1||ESPN/ESPN2||Blue (1-0)||Maui Invitational||Purchase|
|Nov 21-Wed||USC||Kaanapali (Maui), HI||W 72-64||4-1||ESPN/ESPN2||Blue (2-0)||Maui Invitational||Purchase|
|Nov 26-Mon||UMBC||Bradley Center||W 79-46||5-1||Sports32||White (2-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Nov 29-Thurs||Florida||Gainesville, FL||L 49-82||5-2||ESPN2||Baby Blue (0-1)||Big East/SEC Challenge||Purchase|
|Dec 8-Sat||UW-Madison||Bradley Center||W 60-50||6-2||ESPN2||Gold (1-0)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Dec 15-Sat||Savannah State||Bradley Center||W 71-51||7-2||Sports32||White (3-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Dec 19-Wed||UW-Green Bay||Resch Center, Green Bay, WI||L 47-49||7-3||TBA||Blue (2-1)||Purchase|
|Dec 22-Sat||LSU||Bradley Center||W 84-80||8-3||ESPNU||White (4-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Dec 29-Sat||North Carolina Central||Bradley Center||W 75-66||9-3||Sports32||White (5-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Jan 1-Tue||Connecticut||Bradley Center||W 82-76 (OT)||10-3 (1-0)||ESPNU||Gold (2-0)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Jan 5-Sat||Georgetown||Bradley Center||W 49-48||11-3 (2-0)||Sports32/BEN||Gold (3-0)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Jan 12-Sat||Pittsburgh||Petersen Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA||W 74-67 (OT)||12-3 (3-0)||ESPNU||Blue (3-1)||Sold Out|
|Jan 16-Wed||Seton Hall||Bradley Center||W 69-62||13-3 (4-0)||Sports32/BEN||White (6-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Jan 19-Sat||Cincinnati||Fifth Third Arena, Cincinnati, OH||L 71-69 (OT)||13-4 (4-1)||ESPNU||Gold (3-1)||Purchase|
|Jan 26-Sat||Providence||Bradley Center||W 81-71||14-4 (5-1)||Sports32/BEN||White (7-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Jan 28-Mon||South Florida||Bradley Center||W 63-50||15-4 (6-1)||ESPNU||White (8-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Feb 3-Sun||Louisville||Colonelseum, Louisville, KY||L 70-51||15-5 (6-2)||ESPN||Blue (3-2)||Info|
|Feb 6-Wed||South Florida||Sun Dome, Tampa, FL||W 70-47||16-5 (7-2)||ESPN2||Baby Blue (1-1)||Info|
|Feb 9-Sun||DePaul||Bradley Center||W 89-78||17-5 (8-2)||Sports32/BEN||White (9-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Feb 11-Mon||Georgetown||Verizon Center, Washington, DC||L 63-55||17-6 (8-3)||ESPN||Gold (3-2)||ESPN's Big Monday/Rivalry Week||Info|
|Feb 16-Sat||Pittsburgh||Bradley Center||W 79-69||18-6 (9-3)||CBS||White (10-1)||On Sale Oct 20|
|Feb 19-Tues||Seton Hall||Prudential Center, Newark, NJ||W 67-46||19-6 (10-3)||Sports32/BEN||Blue (4-2)||Link|
|Feb 23-Sat||Villanova||Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA||L 56-60||19-7 (10-4)||ESPN/ESPN2||Gold (3-3)||Sold Out|
|Feb 25-Mon||Syracuse||Bradley Center||W 74-71||20-7 (11-4)||ESPN||Baby Blue (2-1)||ESPN's Big Monday||On Sale Oct 20|
|Mar 2-Sat||Notre Dame||Bradley Center||W 72-64||21-7 (12-4)||ESPN/ESPN2||Gold (4-3)||2nd Largest Crowd Ever||On Sale Oct 20|
|Mar 5-Tues||Rutgers||RAC, Piscataway, NJ||W 60-54||22-7 (13-4)||Sports32/BEN||Blue (5-2)||Info|
|Mar 9-Sat||St. John's||Madison Square Garden, New York, NY||W 69-67 (OT)||23-7 (14-4)||ESPN/ESPN2||Baby Blue (3-1)||Clinched Big East Title||Info|
|Mar 14-Thurs||Notre Dame||Madison Square Garden, New York, NY||L 65-73||23-8||ESPN/ESPN2||White (10-2)||Quarterfinals||Purchase|
|Mar 21-Thurs||Davidson||Lexington, KY||W 59-58||24-8||TruTV||White (11-2)||Round of 64|
|Mar 23-Sat||Butler||Lexington, KY||W 72-72||25-8||CBS||Gold (5-3)||Round of 32|
|Mar 28-Thurs||Miami (Fl)||Washington D.C.||W 71-61||26-8||CBS||Blue (6-2)||Sweet 16|
|Mar 30-Sat||Syracuse||Washington D.C.||L 39-55||26-7||CBS||Gold (5-4)||Elite 8|
BEN denotes games televised on the Big East Network. In addition to Sports32, some BEN games may also air live, joined-in-progress, or on tape delay on the following stations:
- National - SNY, MASN, MSG, ROOT, Fox Sports Ohio
- Local/Regional - WCIU/ThisTV (Chicago), PHL17 (Philadelphia), WHAS (Louisville/Southern IN), TWCS (Central NY)
- Ticket links are to the host school's official outlet.
- A limited number of away-game tickets may be available through the Marquette Ticket office. To submit an away game ticket request, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and quantity of tickets you're requesting. Allocation is based upon priority points and donor history. Recipients will be contacted approx. three weeks prior to the game.
|No.||Name||Ht./Wt.||Pos.||Year||Hometown (High School)|
|10||Juan Anderson||6-6/210||F||SO||Oakland, CA (Castro Valley)|
|13||Vander Blue||6-4/200||SG||JR||Madison, WI (Memorial)|
|5||Junior Cadougan||6-1/205||PG||SR||Toronto, ON, Canada (Christian Life Center Academy)|
|1||Jamal Ferguson||6-4/180||SG||FR||Norfolk, VA (Maury)|
|30||Dylan Flood||6-4/200||G||SO||Lemont,IL (Benet Academy)|
|54||Davante Gardner||6-8/290||C||JR||Suffolk, VA (Kings Fork)|
|22||Trent Lockett||6-5/210||G||GR||Golden Valley, MN (Hopkins)|
|4||Todd Mayo||6-3/190||G||SO||Huntington, WV (Notre Dame Prep)|
|42||Chris Otule||6-11/275||C||SR||Sugar Land, TX (Bush)|
|33||Garrett Swanson||6-7/200||F||SO||Spokane, WA (Mead)|
|25||Steve Taylor Jr.||6-7/230||F||FR||Chicago, IL (Simeon)|
|23||Jake Thomas||6-3/200||G||JR||Racine, WI (St. Catherine's)|
|33||Derrick Wilson||6-1/215||PG||SO||Anchorage, AK (Hotchkiss School)|
|0||Jamil Wilson||6-7/225||F||JR||Racine, WI (Horlick)|
| ||6-4/220||G||SO||Denison, TX (Denison)|
| ||6-6/190||SF||JR||Stone Mountain, GA (Montverde)|
| ||6-10 /280||C||FR||Houston, TX (Bush)|
- Jamal Ferguson and Steve Taylor signed their National Letters of Intent on Nov 9, 2011. Each will have four years of eligibility.
- T.J. Taylor signed his National Letter of Intent on Nov 9, 2011. He will play the 2011-12 season at Paris Junior College (TX) and will have three years of eligibility beginning 2012-13.
- Aaron Durley signed his National Letter of Intent on Nov 9, 2011. His release from his NLI - which was granted - was announced on April 20, 2012. He is currently committed to TCU for the 2012-13 season.
- Jamail Jones's release - which was granted - was announced on April 27, 2012. He is currently committed to Florida Gulf Coast University and will sit out the 2012-13 season due to NCAA transfer rules.
- Trent Lockett announced his transfer to Marquette on May 7, 2012. Due to his matriculation from Arizona State, he is eligible to play at Marquette immediately.
- Vander Blue announced via Twitter on May 9, 2012 that he will change his jersey number to 13 beginning in the 2012-13 season.
- Trent Lockett announced via Twitter on July 17, 2012 that he will wear jersey number 22 during the 2012-13 season.
- Marquette announced on July 18, 2012 that T.J. Taylor has withdrawn from school for personal reasons.
Buzz Williams - Head Coach
Isaac Chew - Assistant Coach
Brad Autry - Assistant Coach
Jerry Wainwright - Assistant Coach
Jeff Reynolds - Director of Basketball Operations
Jamie McNeilly - Student-Athlete Development Specialist
Lyle Wolf - Graduate Manager
Devin Johnson - Video Coordinator
- Tony Benford was announced as the head coach of the University of North Texas's men's basketball team on April 24, 2012.
- Bart Lundy was announced as a member of Benford's North Texas coaching staff on April 26, 2012.
- Brad Autry was promoted to Assistant Coach on May 29, 2012.
- Isaac Chew was announced as an Assistant Coach on May 30, 2012.
- David "Aki" Collins was announced as a member of Memphis' coaching staff on May 31, 2012.
- Jerry Wainwright was announced as Director of Basketball Operations on June 18, 2012; he was later named Assistant Coach.
- Scott Monarch was fired on August 24th, 2012 for impeding an investigation concerning a secondary recruiting violation.
- Jeff Reynolds was named Director of Basketball Operations on November 10, 2012.
|Player||# of Games|