Scored 1,095 points, including 607 as a junior. Named AP & UPI all-state second team as a sophomore and AP & UPI all-state first team as a junior, before transferring to Oak Hill Academy for his senior year.
Dwayne averaged 8.3 points per game as a freshman and 12.3 points per game as a sophomore. During the 1982-1983 season, he scored in double-figures 20 times, including a 22 point, 12 rebound outing against Arizona State on January 4, 1983. Dwayne led Marquette in scoring (14 ppg) during the 1983-84 season.
- 39th (tie), Points (1,027)
- 9th, Field Goal Percentage (min. 200 att.) (51.3%)
- 4th, Blocked Shots (47)
- 7th, Field Goal Percentage (min. 250 att.) (49.7%)
- 8th (tie), Blocked Shots (22)
- 5th, Field Goal Percentage (min. 200 att.) (50.5%)
- 1983 Milwaukee Classic MVP